Dako is owned by Agilent Technologies. Hospitals and research laboratories worldwide use Agilent’s Dako reagents, instruments, software and expertise to make accurate tissue-based diagnoses and determine the most effective treatment for cancer patients.
Agilent Technologies acquired Dako in 2012.
Founded in 1966 by Danish medical doctor Niels Harboe Dako’s products quickly earned its reputation for being innovative and of high quality.
Dako’s products have continuously raised the standards for cancer diagnostics introducing pharmDx, Special Stains, Image Analysis and Pathology Workflow.
Agilent’s Dako products are manufactured in Glostrup, Denmark and Carpinteria, California, USA.
When a person is confronted with a possible cancer diagnosis, a biopsy is performed and tissue is taken out. The tissue is tested in a pathology lab and a report is generated. The report confirms or rules out a cancer diagnosis and determines the ‘stages’ or to what extent the cancer has spread. Treatment options are found by information on the size, shape and appearance of the tissue under a microscope. Dako provides the antibodies; reagents and instruments enabling physicians choose the right form of treatment, the first time. Helping doctors help their patients.
Dako delivers world class diagnostic reagents, kits and instruments for fast and accurate answers for cancer patients and doctors making vital decisions for treatment. Linking know-how, reagents and instruments for improving the quality and accuracy of the test results. High-quality antibodies, kits, instruments and software mean that Dako deliver a complete solution for pathology laboratories. Dako’s products are the result of 40 years’ experience ensuring quality and innovation in antibodies and reagents: the genesis of the pathology lab of tomorrow.
Reagents and Kits
- c-Kit pharmDx Kits
- EGFR pharmDx Kits
- ER/PR pharmDx Kits
- HER2 CISH pharmDx Kit
- HercepTest Kits
- PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx
- PD-L1 IHC 28-8 pharmDx
- TOP2A IQFISH pharmDx Kits
- Conjugated Control Reagents
- Kits & Accessories
- MultiMix Dual-Color Reagents
- MultiMix Triple-Color Reagents
- Primary Single-Color Reagents
- Secondary Antibody & Streptavidin Conjugates
- ELISA Kits & Accessories
- Multipurpose Antibodies for Clinical Chemistry
- Normal Animal Sera & Immunoglobulins
- Turbidimetry & Nephelometry Test Systems
Instruments and Related Products
- Ancillaries and Accessories
- pharmDx Kits
- Primary Antibodies (FLEX Ready-to-Use)
- Negative Controls (FLEX Ready-to-Use)
- Visualization Systems (EnVision FLEX)
- Optional Reagents (EnVision FLEX)
- Visualization Systems
- Artisan Link Pro Special Staining System
- Artisan Accessories
- Artisan Link and Link Pro Special Stains
- Artisan Special Stains